04 August 2015

One Lovely Blog Award Recipient

Surprises come in many forms, a recent very pleasant e-surprise was being nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' by Charlotte of My Green Nook. Thank you Charlotte. I 'found' her blog via the April AtoZ Blogging Challenge in 2015 and I was impressed with the amount of effort put into each post. Having developed an interest in botany when I was well into my forties, (I'm a late bloomer... ha ha Pun intended :)), I was impressed by her AtoZ theme. 

                                                           One-Lovely-Blog-Award | My Green Nook
Wooo Hooo!!
Its my first such 'award' and I am unabashedly thrilled!!
:)

The rules for accepting the award are:

  • Link back to the person who nominated you and give an appropriate thank you. (Done!)
  • Share 7 things about yourself (Coming up)
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know. 

Here goes:
7 Things about me:
  • Enjoy keeping up with latest news
  • Reluctant cook 
  • Keen to try out different types of exercise routines
  • Want to travel especially to non - touristy places
  • Like to observe people and their expressions
  • Enjoy reading fiction 
  • Dhrupad is my favourite genre of Indian Classical Music
I nominate these blogs in no particular order: (Well, I have fallen short of 15 but that's because I am not a prolific blog follower and find myself unable to keep up with the awesome blogs in the blosphere!)

Chocolate Coffee Cream - it always makes me feel hungry!
Destiny's Child
Just Saying
The Red Handed Blog

(You can post your favouite quote too!) 

Yay!!
Happy Blogging Everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention. I am glad we stumbled upon each others blogs during the challenge. I really enjoyed all the parks, plants and interesting nature posts. The award is well deserved. I am going to visit your nominees. Congrats!

Archana said...

You are welcome Charlotte! :)

Rajlakshmi said...

congratulations and thank you so much for the award Archana :D
we share the same interests in travel and workout :D

Archana said...

You are welcome Rajlakshmi. So glad to have 'found' your blog and read your thoughts. :)

Shanaya Tales said...

Thank you so much for the nomination, Archana. :)
It was good to read more about you. :)
Will surely do the post on my blog.

Archana said...

You are welcome Shantala. You write a wonderful blog and this is well deserved. :)